Forms, Resources and Adult Training
We will communicate mostly via emails using Pack 83’s Google Group. We will add new members and parents to the group as part of the registration process — but post registration — please make sure you are in the Pack 83 Google Group or just let your Den leader know if or your partner needs to be added.
- Medical Forms – We will ask you to fill out these forms for certain events – like Snow Camp, Family Camp, etc. Bring them with you to the event. We’ll return the forms at the end of the event. Hold on to them for next time. Thanks!
Adult / Leadership Training
Scouting and the Pacific Skyline Council offers many training courses (some online and some in person) which we encourage Den Leaders and Adult volunteers to attend (overview). Be sure to click over to the Pacific Skyline Council’s website for the latest.
Youth Protection Training
All adult volunteers need to:
- Take, or have current, online Youth Protection Training (YPT)
- California mandated AB-506 youth protection online training & background checks
- Den Leader Training – Provides Cub Scout den leaders with the basic information needed to conduct successful den meetings.
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) – This one-and-a-half-day course is designed as an introduction to the Cub Scout outdoor program for leaders interested in adding a camping component to their Pack activities.
- More Training – see the Pacific Skyline Council training web page for additional training for cubmasters, scoutmasters and other volunteers