Given the pandemic, this year’s registration is 100% online! It’s a 2 to 3 step process which can take anywhere from 5 minutes to 15 minutes depending on what’s required. Registrations must be completed before October 15th.
- Each Scout = $175
- New Scout (one-time fee) = $25
Our Registration Fee covers and/or subsidizes the following expenses:
- BSA Youth and Adult Registrations, insurance, and fair share
- Youth and Leader Training
- Awards, Patches and Certificates
- Pack Meetings
In order to keep registration fees as low as possible, some activities are either not included in these fees or are only subsidized by these fees. There will be no further fundraising. Scholarships are available as needed. Please contact the Registrar (Brett Gentry, firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.
Other costs can include:
- Uniforms = ~ $100 (shirt, hat, belt, patches, book) Before purchasing consult your Den leader.
- Boy’s Life Magazine (optional) = $12
- Events & Trips (optional) = costs based on activity
Communications & Calendar
All Pack 83 communications will be going out through this Pack 83 Google Group. To be added to the Google group, send us an email to: email@example.com
All Pack & Den Meetings as well as Events for the entire year are posted on our Pack 83 Calendar. Be sure to add our calendar to yours – instructions to do this are on the calendar page.