Forms, Resources and Adult Training
- Medical Forms – We will ask you to fill out these forms for certain events – like Snow Camp, Family Camp, etc. Bring them with you to the event. We’ll return the forms at the end of the event. Hold on to them for next time. Thanks!
Adult / Leadership Training
Scouting and the Pacific Skyline Council offers many training courses (some online and some in person) which we encourage Den Leaders and Adult volunteers to attend (overview). Be sure to click over to the Pacific Skyline Council’s website for the latest. We make an effort to keep this updated, but no guarantees.
Youth Protection Training
All adult volunteers need to take Youth Protection Training by Oct 1, 2018. The curriculum was updated for 2018, so even those who took this in the last 2 years must take it again.
Youth Protection Training Online Course
Cub Scout Den Leader Position Training
Provides Cub Scout den leaders with the basic information needed to conduct successful den meetings.
- Sept 9, 2018 – 8AM-12:30PM – Redwood City (More Info)
- Nov 5, 2018 – 6PM-9:30PM – Palo Alto (More Info)
- Basic Adult Leader Outdoor Orientation (BALOO) – Thu, Oct 18, 7:30-9:30pm and Sat-Sun, Oct 27-28, Sat 8:00am – Sunday 12noon (More Info)
- Wood Badge – Sept 14-16 & Oct 12-14 (More Info / Register)
Check out Pacific Skyline Council Training web page for additional training for cubmasters, scoutmasters and other volunteers.