Last updated August 2019.
Each year we try to organize an overnight event to a historical and/or educational local attraction. We’re fortunate to have many amazing places to choose from! Pack 83’s past trips have included:
- USS Hornet Aircraft Carrier
- USS Pampanito Submarine
- Monterey Bay Aquarium
- The Chabot Space & Science Center – Space Rocks Program
2020 Trip – Chabot Space & Science Center – Space Rocks Program
Saturday, April 4th – Overnight at the Chabot Space & Science Center – Space Rocks Program.
Families who would like to go should sign up directly with Chabot.
When registering, be sure to:
– use the Cub/Scouts BSA fields to enter the number of attendees for both adults and kids
– enter “Pack 83” when it asks for the “Group/Pack/Troop Name and/or Number”
Documents to Bring
- Please print, fill out, and bring these medical forms (Parts A and B ONLY) with you for each participant – adults included. We will hand these back to you at the end of the event. You can reuse the same forms on your next scout trip.
Medical Forms (PARTS A and B for ALL participants)